Get notified of our next release
Misunderstanding of Personal Development
In this episode Steve Adair shares his experience and understanding of the process of personal development, this was a revealing and thought provoking conversation where we see the complete misunderstanding of personal development that shows up for most people in life who want to better themselves.
- What are limiting beliefs ?
- Why optimising your illusion is pointless
- How to recover from personal development
- There is no need to develop the self
- We’re never away from our true nature
- Innocently – we’re all looking in the wrong place for mental health
- We were all born a blank slate
- How personal Development develops the Ego
- If our physical well-being heals, why doesn’t our mental
- No one else can make you feel better
- I can’t develop me – because there is nothing to develop
- We’re all innocently developing the self
- Habitual cycles on non helpful thinking
- The treadmill of personal development
- The detail of our thinking is just information
- Why develop a misunderstanding?
- Being present on the journey
- The only destination in life is the journey
- The destination is being alive
- There is nowhere to get to
- The definition of success
- You are already home there is nowhere to get to
- Real sustainable change comes through our spiritual nature
- How we create our limitations through thought
- Efforting vs Awakening
Steve’s website is http://3plifesoul.co.uk/ if you would like to get hold of him or learn more about what he is sharing.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download |